2/3 cup unsweetened apple, pear, or pineapple juice
2 teaspoons unsweetened almond, hazelnut, or pistachio butter
1 1/3 ounces unflavored protein powder of your choice (optional)
chopped vanilla bean
2 peaches, organic, halved, pitted, sliced
1/4 teaspoon agave nectar
- Combine juice, nut butter, protein powder, and vanilla in the blender. Blend.
- Scrape down the sides with a spatula as needed to mix in powder and dissolve lumps. Blend again until smooth.
- Add fruit, and blend.
- Taste, and then add agave.
- Pour into eight Popsicle molds. Affix the plastic tops with the built-in stick and holder.
- Freeze at least 3 to 4 hours, until firm.
- To serve, run warm water over the outside of each mold to loosen pops and allow for easy removal.
- Notes: If you don’t have plastic Popsicle molds, simply use small paper cups. Arrange the cup: on a small cake pan, fill, and freeze 1 to 2 hours. When the mixture starts to ice up, insert a Popsicle stick into the center of each cup. Freeze until firm. Or, forget the Popsicle idea altogether! Pour the mixture into four 8-ounce paper cups, freeze, and eat with a spoon.