- From the rack position keep your elbows pointing slightly downwards, feet underneath your hips, and your hands just outside your shoulders.
- Initiate the lift by bending the knees slightly and jumping the barbell upwards without your feet leaving the ground.
- Continue the path of the bar upwards from your jump by pressing the barbell upwards and retracting your head slightly to make sure you do not contact your face with the barbell.
- Press right to full extension so the barbell is directly over your head, your knees are locked, and your elbows are locked out at the top.
- Return the bar back to your shoulders absorbing the weight of the barbell by bending the knees slightly at the bottom.