- Focus on Rest and Rejuvenation: Starting with your daily schedule: where can you make time for daily Rest and Rejuvenation in your Familial Life? Now create time on your weekly schedule for a Rest and Repair Appointment for your Familial Life. Follow this same structure for each category of your Lifetime Value Account.
- Slowing our full lives down to reflect for five minutes does miracles for our brains. Where do you spend your most relaxing recreation time? How often do you get there? When do your friends get to see you? What off-the-clock activity or non-activity do you come back from rejuvenated?
- Periodic moments of rest during the workday enable greater focus and creativity. How can you make time for your brain and body to rest and renew during the work day?
- By intentionally aligning with our body’s natural rhythms, we learn to listen to its signals. How are you actively listening to your body’s need for rest?
- In a culture of relentlessly rising demand and chronic overdrive, a little intentional renewal goes a long way. What pastime do you engage in to give your brain a break? Is it a healthy one?
- “Health is a state of harmony between the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical distractions, the gates of the soul open.” ~B.K.S. Iyenga