6 oz. sea bass
2 tsp. chopped shallots
Roasted garlic (as much as you want)
1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
1 Tbsp. fresh basil, roughly chopped
1 1/2 cups roughly chopped tomato
1 cup romaine lettuce torn in bite size pieces
1 2/3 teaspoons olive oil
1 1/2 peaches, sliced in wedges
4 1/2 cups broccoli
- Poach the Sea Bass in 1 cup of water with lime juice until tender; remove from pan and set aside.
- Keep 1/2 cup poaching liquid aside.
- Heat saute pan with olive oil, add shallots, roasted garlic, peach, and tomatoes, then saute on medium to low heat until soft; add 1/2 cup poaching broth.
- Add cilantro and basil, but keep a little for garnish. Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add poached sea bass cover and keep on low heat.
- Steam broccoli.
- On a plate, arrange the romaine lettuce pieces, put the steamed broccoli on the side, place the sea bass on top of the lettuce, pour the sauce over the sea bass, sprinkle the leftover cilantro and basil on top, and enjoy!