1-2 chicken thighs per person; these can be boneless, skinless, or bone-in (3-4 thighs each for Level 3 movers) – BUY AND COOK EXTRA FOR LEFT OVERS
Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper [I've also used "Greek Seasoning," but am not confident that the 'spices' listed in the ingredients are not MSG]
- Preheat oven to 375° OR light barbeque grill to medium.
- Liberally season the thighs on both sides with sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- If cooking in the oven, place on a cooking sheet or baking dish.
- OVEN: for boneless, skinless, bake for 20-25 minutes; for bone-in, bake for 35-40 minutes.
- GRILL: boneless, skinless – 4-6 minutes per side; bone-in – 6-8 minutes, being careful of flare-ups from the skin fat.