This recipe is so simple, yet so delicious (and it’s relatively quick and easy to prepare and cook). One of the keys is using quality chicken, and quality seasonings – sea salt, cracked pepper, and fresh rosemary, if desired.
6-8 whole chicken legs (more if you want leftovers)
Sea salt and cracked pepper
Optional: fresh or dried rosemary, chopped
IMPORTANT TIP: Buy and cook extra chicken so you have leftovers for lunches and snacks.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut chicken legs into drumsticks and thighs for easier handling and quicker cooking (feel for joint gap to determine where to cut, or ask your butcher do it for you – they’re usually happy to do so).
- Season the legs and thighs on both sides with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Place chicken pieces skin-side up in pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until browned.
- Season moderately with rosemary (optional).