1 large head of cauliflower
2-3 celery stalks, chopped
1 carrot, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1-2 onions, chopped
1-2 teaspoons ground cumin
½ teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon sage
- Chop head of cauliflower and put in soup pot (save a handful of tiny flowerets for a raw garnish)
- Add celery, carrots, garlic and onions
- Add spices
- Barely cover with water, bring to boil, then simmer until veggies are tender.
- Blend the contents of the pot and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Add a little hot water if the soup is too thick.
- Optional: pour soup into blender to make a smooth texture
- Serve garnished with raw flowerets.
- This is a Paleo recipe