- “Don’t tell me what you believe; show me.” Dr. Stephen Franson
- “If you don’t have a dream, it will never come true.” Unknown
- Be the change you want to see in the world. Ghandi
- Find a mission that you can give yourself over to and then spend your days moving that mission forward.
- Man is made so that when anything fires his soul the impossibilities vanish.
- The influence of each human being on others in this life is a kind of immortality. John Quincy Adams
- “Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth: The moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way.” – W.H.Murray
- Wonder is an essential nutrient for a life well lived. Name 10 things (people, places, flavors, songs, events) that completely astonish you.
- “When the world says, ‘Give up,’
Hope whispers, ‘Try it one more time.’”
~ Author Unknown
- “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.
” ~ Dale Carnegie
- “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
- “One act of thanksgiving, when things go wrong with us, is worth a thousand thanks when things are agreeable to our inclinations.” ~ Saint John of Avila
- “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.”
- Willie Nelson
- “Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson