This is as simple as it gets. Also, very nutritious. Be careful to not overcook the broccoli.
Fresh organically grown broccoli
- Place steamer insert into medium sauce pan (with cover)
- Pour purified water only to bottom of steamer insert
- Place pan over medium heat
- Once water begins to boil, place broccoli onto steamer – broccoli should not be submerged; COVER and reduce heat to low-medium
- Cook for only about 7 minutes – remove lid to keep broccoli from continuing to cook and from losing its bright green color