1-2 chicken thighs per person; these can be boneless, skinless, or bone-in (3-4 thighs each for Level 3 movers) – BUY AND COOK EXTRA FOR LEFT OVERS
Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper [I've also used "Greek Seasoning," but am not confident that the 'spices' listed in the ingredients are not MSG]
- Preheat oven to 375° OR light barbeque grill to medium.
- Liberally season the thighs on both sides with sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- If cooking in the oven, place on a cooking sheet or baking dish.
- OVEN: for boneless, skinless, bake for 20-25 minutes; for bone-in, bake for 35-40 minutes.
- GRILL: boneless, skinless – 4-6 minutes per side; bone-in – 6-8 minutes, being careful of flare-ups from the skin fat.
This recipe is so simple, yet so delicious (and it’s relatively quick and easy to prepare and cook). One of the keys is using quality chicken, and quality seasonings – sea salt, cracked pepper, and fresh rosemary, if desired.
6-8 whole chicken legs (more if you want leftovers)
Sea salt and cracked pepper
Optional: fresh or dried rosemary, chopped
IMPORTANT TIP: Buy and cook extra chicken so you have leftovers for lunches and snacks.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut chicken legs into drumsticks and thighs for easier handling and quicker cooking (feel for joint gap to determine where to cut, or ask your butcher do it for you – they’re usually happy to do so).
- Season the legs and thighs on both sides with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Place chicken pieces skin-side up in pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until browned.
- Season moderately with rosemary (optional).