1 TBS agave
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp cinnamon
20 paper thin pear slices (from 1 pear)
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Mix agave and spices in small bowl.
- Place pear slices on rack set over baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with spiced agave mix.
- Bake until almost dry, about 1 hour.
- Cool. Store airtight up to 2 days.
You won’t believe how yummy this crunchy-salty, yet nutritious snack is – it’s addicting!
1 bunch kale, torn into bite size pieces
1 tablespoon sea salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat broiler and move rack to middle of oven
- Toss all ingredients into large mixing bowl
- Mix well to coat kale with olive oil, salt and garlic
- Spread onto baking/cookie sheet
- Bake in broiler over for 8-9 minutes until crispy – KEEP AN EYE ON IT, it can burn easily
- You may have to pull baking sheet from oven and redistribute kale pieces to get them evenly cooked