As you can see, this is a challenging movement/exercise. If you can master this, your spine and your posture will REJOICE! This will help undo all that time you spend sitting at the computer.
Remember, it’s not only okay but recommended to start with a broom handle or a PVC pipe.
- Clean a kettlebell or weight bar over your head with arms locked out
- Get in the bottom of your squat
- Press the weight bar until its locked out
- Lower it back into the starting position and repeat
- Stay in the bottom of your squat for the entire movement (we told you it was hard; we never said being fit was easy, just worth it).