To turn this into a more demanding exercise, this can be done holding a weighted object – dumbbell, kettle bell, weight plate, or … your baby (start teaching it the importance of working out).
Alright, no comments about my bird legs. – Dr. Paul
- Tie up a rope or string at hip level, or slightly lower for a challenge.
- Start standing parallel to the rope.
- Bend at the waist and sweep your foot forward
- Move under the rope while keeping your chest as proud as possible
- Stand up to full extension on the other side
- Also, lower the rope, and then step OVER the rope each time