8 egg whites
1 pound lean turkey
2 cups shredded spinach
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 clove of garlic
black pepper to taste
- Cook ground turkey in a skillet until cooked through and lightly browned.
- Drain excess juices from the pan. Place turkey in a bowl and set aside.
- Wipe the pan clean with a paper towel.
- Scramble the egg whites until dry.
- Add eggs to cooked turkey.
- In a small skillet lightly sauté tomatoes, garlic and spinach.
- Mix ingredients all together and season with pepper.
- Serve immediately or cut and store in glass container to be heated up for another meal.