ESSENTIAL ELEMENT: Integration
Critical Concepts: The cumulative effect of lifestyle behaviors
The essential elements collect, combine, and interact to shape your life. The parts are inseparable. You cannot unmake a cake. The elements that make up a cake combine to create something that is no longer simply the sum of its parts. Your life is a mosaic of the choices that you make, the experiences that you have, and the attitudes or patterns of thinking that you develop over time.
Each nutrient has its own Innate Daily Requirement. We must choose behaviors that provide sufficiency in each of these elements. Use the following checklist as a way to audit and identify the behaviors that you have adopted successfully. Celebrate this progress and recognize its significance. Use this checklist as a daily reminder of the behaviors that promote sufficiency and health in the Spark Domain. Combine these behaviors with sufficiency in Fuel and Air and Ignite Your Health.
Wellness is experienced, not achieved. Every choice, every day.
At this point in the program you should be….
- Making auto-deposits into your Peace of Mind Account (PMA)
- Getting to bed earlier: working toward sleep before 11 p.m.
- Getting up earlier: working toward 30 minute morning rituals
- Creating the life that you want
- Choosing to develop more influence in your life
- Recognizing challenges as opportunities to grow
- Seeking Alignment between behaviors and Innate Values
- Choosing an attitude of Thankfulness and Gratitude
- Seeking opportunities to get connected with supportive people
- Choosing to extend Unconditional Love and Acceptance to others
- Finding Balance by managing your Limited Resources (Time, Energy, Focus, & Money)
- Scheduling your Rest and Repair Strategies