Do you get tired of hard-boiled eggs? This recipe turns what normally is kind of boring into a gourmet meal.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cracked Black Pepper
Optional: Italian Seasoning
- Place eggs in sauce pan, covered in water
- Cook for 13 minutes – for soft yolks; 14-15 minutes for firm yolks
- Immediately take off heat, drain and rinse thoroughly in cold water (you can even put ice into the pan with the cold water)
- Peel eggs and cut in half length-wise
- Pour a little olive oil over each half of egg
- Sprinkle sea salt and cracked pepper
- Add a small amount of Italian Seasoning – optional
Serve with fresh fruit or green salad.